Customer: Hello, I was at your store this morning and I think I lost my cell phone.
顧客:你好,我今天來過你們的商店,可能 在此丟失了手機。
Assistant A: Please check with our lost and found to see if someone has picked it up.
服務生A:請你到我們的失物認領處看看有沒有人撿到吧。
Customer: Where is the lost and found?
顧客:失物認領處在哪裡?
Assistant A: It is loc ated on the 2nd floor, close to the elevator.
服務生A:在二樓,靠近電梯附近。
Customer: (At the lost and found) I lost my cell phone. I wonder if anybody has found it.
顧客:(在失物認領處)我丟失了手機。我想知道有沒有人撿到。
Assistant B: Can you describe it?
服務生B:你能描述一下嗎?
Customer: It’s red and a United Networks phone.
顧客:是紅色的,是一部聯合網絡的手機。
Assistant B: Let me look. Here is one that is similar to your description. What is the telephone number?
服務生B:讓我看看。這裡有一部跟你形容的很相似。電話號碼 是什麼?
Customer: 333-222-5678.
顧客:三三三‧ 二二二‧ 五六七八。
Assistant B: Let me dial this number to check. (Phone rings)
服務生B:讓我打這個號碼來查證一下。(電話響了)
Customer: That’s it! Thank you so much!
顧客:就是這部!非常感謝!
Assistant B: Please complete this form so we may release it back to you.Thank you.
服務生B:請你填寫這份表格,我們好歸還給你。謝謝。
(ABC生活英語) 失物認領 Lost and Found
珍惜生命遠離毒品
專題 • 社區迴響 • 天倫樂 • 親子樂 • 生命線 • 智慧之窗 • 佳美腳蹤 • 教會消息 • 藍山集 • 世界遊蹤 • 健康寶鑒 • 繽紛世界 • 小說精華 • 國際時事 • 生活資訊 • 愛心匯點 • 生命的旋律 • 美味人生 • 聖誕專頁
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://cchc-herald.org/