Sally: Hi, Min. Are you okay?
莎麗: 嗨,敏。你還好嗎?
Min: I am so mad.
敏: 我很生氣。
Sally: Why? What’s going on?
莎麗: 為什麼?發生什麼事情了?
Min: My daughter has a doctor’s appointment, but my boss won’t let me take a day off.
敏: 我女兒要去看醫生,可是老闆不允許我請一天假。
Sally: I’m sorry. That would upset me too.
莎麗: 很抱歉。如果是我,我也會難過。
Min: He’s so mean and uncaring.
敏: 他真的很刻薄又漠不關心。
Sally: May I suggest something? Let’s pray together and try again.
莎麗: 我可以提議嗎?讓我們一起禱告,然後再試試看。
Min: What’s the point? Nothing will change.
敏: 那有什麼用呢?事情是不會改變的了。
Sally: Let’s just try……
莎麗: 讓我們試試看……
Min: Although nothing has changed yet, I feel better.
敏: 雖然事情還沒有改變,可是我感覺好很多了。
Sally: Great! Let’s go eat!
莎麗: 太好了!讓我們出去吃點東西吧。
Min: Okay, Sally. Thanks for caring. You’re a great friend.
敏: 好的,莎麗。感謝你的關懷。你真的是一個好朋友。
Sally: Don’t mention it. You’d do the same.
莎麗: 不客氣。你也會這樣對我。
傷殘或重病者津貼
關心別人 Caring for Others
專題 • 社區迴響 • 天倫樂 • 親子樂 • 生命線 • 智慧之窗 • 佳美腳蹤 • 教會消息 • 藍山集 • 世界遊蹤 • 健康寶鑒 • 美味人生 • 繽紛世界 • 小說精華 • 國際時事 • 生活資訊 • 愛心匯點 • 生命的旋律
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://cchc-herald.org/