Receptionist: Hello, Dr. Reed’s office. How may I help you?
接線生: 喂,利德醫生診所。我能如何幫助您?
Patient: Hello, this is Mrs. Lin. My son is sick.
病人: 喂,我是林太太。我兒子生病了。
Receptionist: What is the problem?
接線生: 是什麼問題?
Patient: He has a rash on his face and body, and it is very itchy.
病人: 他的臉上和身上都長了疹子,很癢。
Receptionist: Does he have a fever?
接線生: 他有沒有發燒?
Patient: Yes, he does. Can we see the doctor today, please?
病人: 他有。我們能今天見一見醫生嗎?
Receptionist: Yes, sure. Can you come in at 11:00 this morning?
接線生: 是,當然可以。你們能不能早上11點來?
Patient: Yes, we can.
病人: 可以。
Receptionist: Okay, Mrs. Lin. See you at 11:00 then.
接線生: 好,林太太。那11點見。
Patient: Thank you so much.
病人: 謝謝你。
其他生活資訊文章
公平工作 申訴專員公署
(ABCD) 約見醫生 Seeing a Doctor
(美容篇) 護髮小貼士
2014年8月內容
專題 • 社區迴響 • 天倫樂 • 親子樂 • 生命線 • 智慧之窗 • 佳美腳蹤 • 教會消息 • 藍山集 • 澳紐風情 • 健康寶鑒 • 美味人生 • 繽紛世界 • 小說精華 • 國際時事 • 生活資訊 • 愛心匯點 • 生命的旋律 • 青春年華