生活資訊: (ABC生活英語) 早餐(Breakfast)

2015年7月

Waiter: Are you ready to order, Sir?
侍應生: 先生,可以點了嗎?

Customer: Yes, I would like to order the Breakfast Special.
顧客: 是的,我想點一個特別早餐。

Waiter: How many eggs would you like, Sir?
侍應生: 先生,請問要多少個雞蛋?

Customer: Two, please.
顧客: 兩個,謝謝。

Waiter: How would you like your eggs? Boiled, sunny-side up, over easy, over hard, or scrambled?
侍應生: 請問您的 雞蛋要怎樣煮?水裡 煮、荷包蛋一面煎、 半熟兩面煎、全熟兩面 煎,還是要炒蛋?

Customer: Sunny-side up, please.
顧客: 荷包蛋一面煎,謝謝。

Waiter: Sausage or Bacon?
侍應生: 要香腸還是燻肉?

Customer: I would like sausage, please.
顧客: 我想要香腸,謝謝。

Waiter: Would you like to add some pancakes or waffles to your breakfast?
侍應生: 請問這份早餐要加薄煎餅或奶 蛋格子餅嗎?

Customer: Oh, that’s very tempting! Okay, add pancakes with maple syrup.
顧客: 嗯,好吸引哦!好吧,加一份 薄煎餅和楓葉糖漿。

Waiter: Yes sir. Orange juice is included. Would you like coffee or hot tea?
侍應生: 是的,先生。這包括了橘子汁。 請問您要咖啡或紅茶?

Customer: Coffee, please. Decaf.
顧客: 咖啡吧。去除咖啡因的那種。

Waiter: Sure, thank you, Sir.
侍應生: 好,謝謝您,先生。

其他生活資訊文章

(ABC生活英語) 早餐(Breakfast)
(新書推荐) 始於神
社區短訊

2015年7月內容

專題天倫樂親子樂生命線智慧之窗佳美腳蹤教會消息生命的旋律藍山集健康寶鑒美味人生繽紛世界小說精華國際時事生活資訊愛心匯點社區迴響人在澳洲