Dentist: Good afternoon, Mrs. Fan. How have you been?
牙醫: 范太太,午安。近來好嗎?
Patient: I’ve been doing well. My teeth feel a little sensitive though.
病人: 我還好。可是我的牙齒感覺有點過敏。
Dentist: Really, let’s take a look. Please open your mouth wide. Are you brushing your teeth everyday?
牙醫: 是嗎?讓我看一看。請你張大你的口。你每天刷牙嗎?
Patient: I try my best to keep my teeth clean. I hope I don’t need any fillings this time.
病人: 我盡力保持牙齒清潔。希望這次我不需要補牙。
Dentist: I don’t see any cavities, but you have receding gums.
牙醫: 我看不見有蛀牙,可是你的牙齦萎縮。
Patient: Oh, how do we fix it?
病人: 噢,那要如何處理?
Dentist: I can either have you come back for a deep cleaning to see if it will improve the condition, or apply sensitive teeth treatment to the affected areas today.
牙醫: 要麼你下一次回來的時候,我為你做深度的清潔,看看能不能 改善情況;要麼我今天就在患處進行過敏牙齒的治療。
Patient: What do you recommend?
病人: 你有什麼建議?
Dentist: I recommend that you come back for a deep cleaning, and then wait and see. Meanwhile, I will show you the right way to brush your teeth.
牙醫: 我建議你回來做深度清潔,然後等一等再看看。同時,我會教 你正確的刷牙方法。
Patient: That sounds good. Thanks for your advice.
病人: 那很好。謝謝你的意 見。
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://cchc-herald.org/