Clerk: Hi, what would you like?
店員:嗨!您要什麽?
Customer: Turkey sandwich, please.
顧客:勞駕,火雞三明治。
Clerk: On what kind of bread?
店員:要什麽麵包?
Customer: What do you have?
顧客:你們有什麽麵包?
Clerk: We have white, wheat, herbs and sourdough.
店員:我們有白麵包、麥麵包、香草麵包和酸
乳麵包。
Customer: I’ll have wheat bread.
顧客:我要麥麵包吧。
Clerk: What kind of cheese?
店員:要什麽乾乳酪?
Customer: Do you have Jack Cheese?
顧客:有沒有杰克乾酪?
Clerk : I’m sorr y. We only have Swiss, American, and Cheddar.
店員:對不起,我們只有瑞士、美式和切達乾酪。
Customer: I’ll have American then.
顧客:那我要美式乾酪吧。
Clerk: Would you like your sandwich toasted?
店員:請問您的三明治要烤熱嗎?
Customer: No thanks.
顧客:不用了,謝謝。
Clerk: What kind of vegetables?
店員:要什麽蔬菜?
Customer: Lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
顧客:生菜、蕃茄和洋蔥。
Clerk: Salt? Pepper? Mayonnaise?
店員:鹽?胡椒?蛋黃醬?
Customer: Just salt and pepper.
顧客:好,只要鹽和胡椒。
Clerk: Would you like to make it a combo?
店員:要不要換成套餐?
Customer: No, thank you.
顧客:不需要了,謝謝。
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://cchc-herald.org/