生活資訊: (ABC生活英語) 早餐(Breakfast) 澳洲 2015年7月

Waiter: Are you ready to order, Sir?
侍應生: 先生,可以點了嗎?

Customer: Yes, I would like to order the Breakfast Special.
顧客: 是的,我想點一個特別早餐。

Waiter: How many eggs would you like, Sir?
侍應生: 先生,請問要多少個雞蛋?

Customer: Two, please.
顧客: 兩個,謝謝。

Waiter: How would you like your eggs? Boiled, sunny-side up, over easy, over hard, or scrambled?
侍應生: 請問您的 雞蛋要怎樣煮?水裡 煮、荷包蛋一面煎、 半熟兩面煎、全熟兩面 煎,還是要炒蛋?

Customer: Sunny-side up, please.
顧客: 荷包蛋一面煎,謝謝。

Waiter: Sausage or Bacon?
侍應生: 要香腸還是燻肉?

Customer: I would like sausage, please.
顧客: 我想要香腸,謝謝。

Waiter: Would you like to add some pancakes or waffles to your breakfast?
侍應生: 請問這份早餐要加薄煎餅或奶 蛋格子餅嗎?

Customer: Oh, that’s very tempting! Okay, add pancakes with maple syrup.
顧客: 嗯,好吸引哦!好吧,加一份 薄煎餅和楓葉糖漿。

Waiter: Yes sir. Orange juice is included. Would you like coffee or hot tea?
侍應生: 是的,先生。這包括了橘子汁。 請問您要咖啡或紅茶?

Customer: Coffee, please. Decaf.
顧客: 咖啡吧。去除咖啡因的那種。

Waiter: Sure, thank you, Sir.
侍應生: 好,謝謝您,先生。

如果您『阿們』《號角月報》的文字和網絡事工,請考慮通過以下的小額奉獻來支持我們繼續為主作工。
您的每一次分享都是爱的传递

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://cchc-herald.org/