Assistant: Hello, Victory Home Repair Services, how may I help you?
服務員:你好,這裡是勝利維修公司,可以如何為您服務?
Mrs. Wong: Hello. I’d like someone to come and take a look at my kitchen sink.
黃太太:你好,我想找人來看看我家廚房的洗滌槽。
Assistant: Sure. What’s the problem?
服務員:當然可以。是什麽問題?
Mrs. Wong: It seems to leak water whenever I turn the faucet on.
黃太太:好像每次開水龍頭的時候都漏水。
Assistant: Okay, what area are you in?
服務員:好,您住在哪個地區?
Mrs. Wong: Oakley.
黃太太:奧克理。
Assistant: We can have someone come out on Thursday at 9 a.m.
服務員:我們可以派人禮拜四早上九點過來。
Mrs. Wong: Oh. Can you please make it sooner? The water has seeped into the woodwork of my kitchen cabinet and is already causing damage.
黃太太:噢。可不可以提早一點?那水都已經滲透了我的木櫥櫃,造成了損壞。
Assistant: I see. Hm… One of our technicians is in your area this afternoon. How about if we squeeze in your appointment at 4:30 p.m.?
服務員:原來如此,嗯……今天下午有一位技師在你的地區工作。要不要我們把你的預約時間擠在下午四點半?
Mrs. Wong: That will be great.
黃太太:那太好了。
Assistant: Very well, can I have your name, house address and telephone number?
服務員:很好。請問您的姓名、地址和電話號碼是什麽?
Mrs. Wong: The name is Wong. The address is 456 Stafford Road, Oakley.My number is 987-1000.
黃太太:我姓黃。地址是奧克理的史達福道456 號。我的電話號碼是987-1000。
Assistant: You’re most welcome. Is there anything else I could assist you with?
服務員:很樂意為您效勞。還有其他可以幫您的嗎?
Mrs. Wong: No, Thanks.
黃太太:沒有了,謝謝。
Assistant: Have a great day!
服務員:祝您有美好的一天。
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://cchc-herald.org/