由 李明儀 于 2020年6月10日
类别: 号角月报

去藥房 At the Pharmacy

生病看醫生,一般都會給病人開藥。在美國,如生病看醫生,一般都會給病人開藥。在美國,如果購買了醫療保險的話,醫藥的費用都由保險公司負責。病人有時候需要付部分費用,如診金或藥物,需自付20 元、30 元至50 元不等,視乎保險公司的條款而定。一般情況下,買了醫療保險的醫藥費會比較划算。

買藥的時候,把藥方和醫療保險的資料先拿到藥房登記(現在有些診所直接把藥方傳真到藥房),藥劑師和店員會協助您把藥配好,你付了應付的費用後就可取藥。所購藥物的剩餘費用藥房會向保險公司索取。以下是在藥房買藥的英語會話,幫助您學習跟店員對答:

Clerk: Hello, how may Ihelp you?
店員: 您好!我能如何幫助您?
Jim: I would like to dropoff a prescription.
吉姆: 我想留下我的藥方。
Clerk: Okay, have you been here before?
店員: 好,請問您曾經來過這裡買藥嗎?
Jim: No, this is my first time.
吉姆: 沒有,這是第一次。
Clerk: Okay, please fill out this form. May I see yourmedical insurance card?
店員: 好,請您把這份表格填好。我能看一下您的醫療保險卡嗎?
Jim: I don’t have medical insurance.
吉姆: 我沒有醫療保險。
Clerk: You don’t? This is going to be very expensiveif you don’t have insurance.
店員: 您沒有嗎?這藥沒有醫療保險的話會很貴。
Jim: Could you tell me how much?
吉姆: 請問您能告訴我多少錢嗎?
Clerk: It’s going to be 80 dollars.
店員: 要80 元。
Jim: Wow, that’s expensive.
吉姆: 嘩,那真的很貴。
Clerk: Yes. If you have insurance, it would only be10 dollars, depending on which insurancecompany you are with. Plus every time youneed a refill, it would just be 10 dollars, insteadof 80.
店員: 是的。如果您有保險的話,只需要付10 元,視您的保險公司而定。當您每一次再配同一種藥時,您仍只付10 元,而不是80 元。
Jim: Then, I will have to buy medical insurancenext time.
吉姆: 那麼,下次我要買醫療保險了。
Clerk: Yes, I highly recommend it.
店員: 是的,我很建議您買。
Jim: But I still need the prescription now. I guess Iwill just have to pay for it myself this time.
吉姆: 可是,我現在還是需要買藥。我想這次只能自己付全費買了。
Clerk: Okay. Please take a seat, and we will callyour number when your prescription is ready.
店員: 好吧。請坐。當您的藥準備好,我們會叫您的號碼。