2014年1月
A–Receptionist(服務台工作人員)
B–Guest(客人)
A: Good afternoon. Welcome to ABC Hotel. How may I help you?
早上好!歡迎來到ABC 酒店。我能幫您什麼?
B: I have a reservation for today. It’s under the name of McMann.
我預訂了今天的房間,登記的名字是McMann。
A: Can you please spell that for me, sir?
可以請您把名字拼出來嗎?先生。
B: Sure. M-C-M-A-N-N.
沒問題,M-C-M-A-N-N。
A: Yes, Mr. McMann, we’ve reserved a double room for you for two nights. Is that correct?
好的,McMann 先生,我們預備了一間雙人房,兩個晚上。對嗎?
B: Yes, it is.
正確。
A: Excellent. We already have your credit card information on file. If you’ll just sign the receipt along the bottom, please.
非常好。我們已有您的信用卡資料,只需您在收據的下方簽個名。
B: Okay. What room am I in?
好的,我住哪間房?
A: Room 487. Here is your key. To get to your room, take the elevator on the right up to the fourth floor. Turn left once you exit the elevator and your room will be on the left hand side.
487 房,這是鑰匙。可以用右邊的電梯上四樓,出電梯轉左,您的房間就在左邊。
B: Great. Thanks.
很好。謝謝。
A: Complimentary breakfast is served in the lobby between 7 and 10 am. Should you have any questions or requests, please dial ‘0’ from your room phone. Also, there is internet available in the lobby 24 hours a day.
在大堂早上7 至10 點鐘有免費早餐。如果有問題或需要,可以從您房內的電話撥打「0」。還有,在大堂可以24 小時上網。
B: Okay, and what time is checkout?
好的。要什麼時候退房?
A: At midday, sir.
在中午。先生。
B: Okay, thanks.
好的。謝謝。
A: My pleasure, sir. Have a wonderful stay at the ABC Hotel.
很榮幸能為您服務。祝您在ABC酒店有美好的享受。
其他美味人生文章
(講飲講食) 香港名廚李棠
(美味菜譜) 簡易蒸魚
(生活英語) 入住旅館 Checking into a Hotel
2014年1月內容
專題 • 綜合時事評論 • 天倫樂 • 健康天地 • 繽紛世界 • 智慧路 • 生命的旋律 • 愛心匯點 • 美味人生 • 生活資訊 • 紐約角聲消息 • 美東教會消息 • 紐約之窗 • 弗州快訊 • 中大西洋姿彩 • 德州園地 • 休士頓角聲癌症協會 • 德州教會消息 • 休士頓園地 • 達福園地 • 芝城園地 • 紐英倫園地 • 南美秘魯園地