美味人生: (ABC生活英語) 退換商品 Return or Exchange

2013年10月
At the Customer Service 在商店顧客服務部
A: Customer Service Representative(服務代表)
B: Customer(顧客)

A Welcome to Customer Service, how can I help you today?
歡迎來到顧客服務部。我可以怎樣 幫你?

B Hi, I would like to return this dress.
我想退掉這件連衣裙。

A Sure, I can help you with that. Can I see your receipt?
好的,我可以幫你。請讓我看看你 的收據。

B Here you go. I bought it three days ago, but it’s not my size.
收據在這。那是我三天前買的,尺 碼不合適。

A Do you want to exchange for a different size?
你想換不同尺碼嗎?

B I checked with the salesperson, but they didn’t have my size.
售貨員已經幫我查過了,沒有適合 我的尺碼。

A I am sorry to hear that. Would you like cash or store credit?
對你的情況我很抱歉。你想退錢還 是保留商店預付款。

B Cash is fine, thank you.
現金好些,謝謝。

A Ok, here is your money. Have a great day.
這是你的退款。祝你快樂!

B Thank you. You too!
謝謝。祝你快樂!

其他美味人生文章

(ABC生活英語) 退換商品 Return or Exchange
(銀髪歲月) 活得精彩
(為吃貓手記) 龍蝦之旅

2013年10月內容

專題綜合時事評論天倫樂繽紛世界智慧路生命的旋律健康天地愛心匯點美味人生生活資訊 紐約角聲消息美東教會消息紐約之窗弗州快訊中大西洋姿彩德州園地德州教會消息角聲癌症協會達福園地休士頓園地芝城園地紐英倫園地南美秘魯園地