Bible verse of the Month 本月金句
“Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.” (Hebrews 11:1)
being able to enjoy the advantages of two very different things or situations at the same time.
My name is Jennifer. I work in a school as a Music and Piano teacher. Two months ago, I gave birth to a baby girl. I named her Miriam. I will never forget how I first held Miriam in my arms. She is truly a gift from God. And I would never want to leave her for more than an hour.
But in no more than a couple of weeks, I have to go back to work. I still want to work as a piano teacher while being able to look after my baby. Now, what should I do?
I prayed and prayed. The answer just came to me. I can teach at home! Now I can still do what I like and take care of my baby at the same time. I really have the best of both worlds!
1) According to the text, what is the relationship between Jennifer and Miriam?
根據以上故事，主角Jennifer 與Miriam 屬甚麼關係呢？
2) Can you name three other musical instruments that you can find in your school?
3) Apart from the music or piano teacher, what other subject teachers have you got in your school? Please name two subjects here.
4) What does your class teacher teach at school?
Answers to July issue:
1) Examples are football match and tennis match.
2) Answers vary.
4) Examples are singing contest, speech contest and sports competition.