生活資訊: 收穫季節工(Harvest Trail initiative)

2014年7月

在郵局櫃檯(At the Post Office counter):

Clerk: Next customer, please.
職員: 下一位顧客。

Customer: I want to send this package by airmail to China, please.
顧客: 我要空運這個包裹到中國,勞駕。

Clerk: OK. What is the content inside?
職員: 請問裡面是什麼?

Customer: There are some clothes and a book.
顧客: 衣服和書籍。

Clerk: Anything perishable or hazardous substances inside?
職員: 有沒有容易腐壞的東西或危險品?

Customer: No.
顧客: 沒有。

Clerk: OK. Please fill out this customs form and declare the value of the contents.
職員: 好,請填一下這張關稅表格,然後申報內容物的價值。

Customer: The total value is $50.
顧客: 總值$50。

Clerk: Would you like insurance on this? It covers up to $100 worth.
職員: 需要買保險嗎?賠償金額值$100。

Customer: No, thank you. Just regular airmail package rate, please.
顧客: 不要了,謝謝。一般的空運價格就可以了。

Clerk: OK, no problem. That will be $24.75.
職員: 沒問題,總共是$24.75。

Customer: I’ll pay cash. How many days does it take for the package to arrive?
顧客: 我付現金。請問幾天能到?

Clerk: Usually 5-7 business days.
職員: 一般要五至七個工作日。

Customer: I see, thank you.
顧客: 原來如此,謝謝。

Clerk: Any stamps today, sir?
職員:先生,需要郵票嗎?

Customer: No thank you. That will be all.
顧客:不用了,謝謝。就這樣了。

Clerk: Here is your change. Have a good day!
職員: 這是找回零錢。日安!

Customer: You, too.
顧客: 你也是。

Customer: I would like to send this letter by certified mail.
顧客: 我想要寄這封掛號信。

Clerk: Please write down the addresses of the addressee and the sender on this form. Would you like a return receipt?
職員: 請在這份表格上填好收件人和寄件人地址。您要收信回條嗎?

Customer: How much extra will I have to pay?
顧客: 要另外收多少錢?

Clerk: $1.85.
職員: $1.85。

Customer: OK then, please add on.
顧客: 好,請加上吧。

Clerk: Please put your return address on this form. Oh sir, you forgot the ZIP code on this letter.
職員: 那麼請您把回郵地址填在這個表格上。噢,先生,您忘了在信封上填郵遞區號。

Customer: Oh, I’m sorry. Can I mail it without the ZIP?
顧客: 喔,對不起。可以不寫嗎?

Clerk: The letter will be delayed. Would you like me tolook it up for you?
職員: 信件會比較晚寄到。要我替您查出來嗎?

Customer: Yes, please! That would be great. Thank you.
顧客: 好,勞駕!實在太好了,謝謝。

Clerk: Sure. Your total to $12.69.
職員: 沒問題。總共是$12.69。

Customer: Here you are. Thank you for your help.
顧客: 錢在這裡。謝謝你的幫忙。

其他生活資訊文章

(ABCD) 寄包裹 First Class Mail
收穫季節工(Harvest Trail initiative)

2014年7月內容

專題社區迴響天倫樂親子樂生命線智慧之窗佳美腳蹤教會消息藍山集澳紐風情健康寶鑒美味人生繽紛世界小說精華國際時事生活資訊愛心匯點生命的旋律