生活資訊: (生活英語) 換貨退款 Returns and refunds

2013年9月

Customer: What do I do if I want to return these pants?
顧客:要是我想退回這條褲子怎 麼辦?

Shop Assistant: Don’t take off the price tags, keep your receipt and return them in their best condition within 10 days.
店員:那請您不要拿掉這個價目牌,保存好收 據,在10天內完整地退還。

Customer: I bought this dress last week but it’s too small. I would like to exchange it for a bigger size.
顧客:我上星期買了這條裙子,可是太小了。我想 換一條大的。

Shop Assistant: OK, let me check if we still have it in stock.
店員:好,讓我看看還有沒有貨。

Customer: This toaster is faulty. I would like to return it for a refund.
顧客:這烤麵包爐是壞的。我想要退款。

Shop Assistant: Oh, I’m so sorry about that. Would you like to exchange it for another one?
店員:噢!真對不起。您想更換另一個嗎?

Customer: No, thanks. Just a refund, please.
顧客:不要了, 謝謝。只需退款就行了。

Shop Assistant: OK, no problem. Please fill in your name and address on this form and sign below. Thanks.
店員:好的,沒問題。請在表格上填寫您的姓名 和地址。謝謝!

其他生活資訊文章

(生活英語) 換貨退款 Returns and refunds
醫療保險計劃
養老金

2013年9月內容

專題社區迴響天倫樂親子樂生命線智慧之窗佳美腳蹤教會消息生命的旋律藍山集世界遊蹤健康寶庫美味人生繽紛世界小說精華雲彩集國際時事生活資訊愛心匯點