生活資訊: (ABCD) 入住旅館 Checking into a Hotel

2014年2月

A – Receptionist(服務檯工作人員)
B – Guest(客人)

A: Good afternoon. Welcome to ABC Hotel. How may I help you?
早上好!歡迎來到A B C酒店。我 能幫您什麼?

B: I have a reservation for today. It’s under the name of McMann.
我預訂了今天的房間,登記的名 字是麥民。

A: Can you please spell that for me, sir?
可以請您把名字拼出來嗎?先 生。

B: Sure. M-C-M-A-N-N.
沒問題,M-C-M-A-N-N。

A: Yes, Mr. McMann, we’ve reserved a double room for you for two nights. Is that correct?
好的,麥民先生,我們預備了一 間雙人房,兩個晚上。對嗎?

B: Yes, it is.
正確。

A: Excellent. We already have your credit card information on file. If you’ll just sign the receipt along the bottom, please.
非常好。我們已有您的信用卡資 料,只需您在收據的下方簽個 名。

B: Okay. What room am I in?
好的,我住哪間房?

A: Room 487. Here is your key. To get to your room, take the elevator on the right up to the fourth floor. Turn left once you exit the elevator and your room will be on the left hand side.
487房,這是鑰匙。可以用右邊的 電梯上四樓,出電梯轉左,您的 房間就在左邊。

B: Great. Thanks.
很好。謝謝。

A: Complimentary breakfast is served in the lobby between 7 and 10 am. Should you have any questions or requests, please dial ‘0’ from your room phone. Also, there is internet available in the lobby 24 hours a day.
在大堂早上7至10點鐘有免費早 餐。如果有問題或需要,可以從 您房內的電話撥打「0」。還有, 在大堂可以24小時上網。

B: Okay, and what time is check-out?
好的。要什麼時候退房?

A: At midday, sir.
在中午。先生。

B: Okay, thanks.
好的。謝謝。

A: My pleasure, sir. Have a wonderful stay at the ABC Hotel.
很榮幸能為您服務。祝您在A B C 酒店有美好的享受。

其他生活資訊文章

(ABCD) 入住旅館 Checking into a Hotel
(美容篇) 全天候防曬
中國駕駛執照可轉澳洲駕照

2014年2月內容

專題社區迴響天倫樂親子樂生命線智慧之窗佳美腳蹤教會消息生命的旋律藍山集世界遊蹤健康寶鑒美味人生繽紛世界小說精華國際時事生活資訊愛心匯點